From: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com [mailto:fairfieldl...@yahoogroups.com]
On Behalf Of nablusoss1008
Sent: Friday, January 22, 2010 10:47 AM
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: Maharaja Adhiraj Rajaraam is married with 2
daughters

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
<mailto:FairfieldLife%40yahoogroups.com> , "wayback71" <waybac...@...>

> This part got to me - that couples who changed the course of their lives,
decided not to have children, only to find out that Tony is secretly having
a family, well - that is truly sad and reason to be furious. They were
betrayed.

How pathetic !
Since when was having cildren (and raising them) better than not having any
? Betrayed for choosing a more evolutionary path without the burden of
children ?
Please have a checking !
Who said not having children is "more evolutionary"? I recall a respected
old book saying that following your dharma is most evolutionary.