On Jan 22, 2010, at 5:09 PM, wayback71 wrote:

I don't feel that having children is more evolutionary at all (takes a ton of
time and in the best of circumstances is a lot of work if you are good parents)
- but what I find upsetting is that  people made important decisions about
their lives based on misinformation.

Then if they did that, way, they were idiots.
Come on, are we talking about adults or a bunch
of children?  Why should what Tony or anyone else
does affect their decision, especially on such a personal
matter?  Something tells me most of the people who
claim that probably never wanted kids all that much
to begin with.

 And I bet Tony is greatly relieved not to have to pretend anymore.

He never had to in the first place.

Sal