Shemp. Any Brit knows that quoting the Daily Mail is like quoting the
National Inquirer about a flying saucer photographed over the pyramids.
Your arguments are a joke.

OffWorld

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
<mailto:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com> , "ShempMcGurk" <shempmcg...@...>
wrote:

> http://tinyurl.com/ygwbn7v <http://tinyurl.com/ygwbn7v>
<http://tinyurl.com/ygwbn7v <http://tinyurl.com/ygwbn7v> >
> Climategate U-turn as scientist at centre of row admits: There has
been
> no global warming since 1995
>
> By Jonathan Petre

<http://www.dailymail.co.uk/home/search.html?s=y&authornamef=Jonathan+Pe\
\
<http://www.dailymail.co.uk/home/search.html?s=y&authornamef=Jonathan+Pe\
\>
> tre>
> Last updated at 5:12 PM on 14th February 2010
>

>     * Data for vital 'hockey stick graph' has gone missing     * There
> has been no global warming since 1995     * Warming periods have
> happened before - but NOT due to man-made changes
>   [Professor Phil Jones]
> Data: Professor Phil Jones admitted his record keeping is 'not as good
> as it should be'
>
> The academic at the centre of the `Climategate' affair, whose
> raw data is crucial to the theory of climate change, has admitted that
> he has trouble `keeping track' of the information.
>
> Colleagues say that the reason Professor Phil Jones has refused
Freedom

<http://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-1250813/The-professor-s-amazi\
\

<http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2010/02/13/article-1250872-0847D53D00000\
\

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1250872/Climategate-U-turn-Aston\
\
<http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1250872/Climategate-U-turn-Asto\
n\>

ishment-scientist-centre-global-warming-email-row-admits-data-organised.\
\