--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, off_world_beings <no_re...@...> wrote:

> Shemp. Any Brit knows that quoting the Daily Mail is like quoting the
> National Inquirer about a flying saucer photographed over the pyramids.
> Your arguments are a joke.
>
> OffWorld

You're wrong, Off.

Everyone knows the Enquirer has the truth.

>From "Men in Black":

[after telling Jay that they're going to check the "hot sheets," Kay pulls up
to a newsstand and buys a pile of supermarket tabloids]

Jay: *These* are the hot sheets?

Kay: Best investigative reporting on the planet. But go ahead, read the New
York Times if you want. They get lucky sometimes.