On Feb 21, 2010, at 5:32 PM, ShempMcGurk wrote:

> ...and yet here you are, year after year, on a site about TM, posting on a
> daily basis.
>
> To me, that says more about the efficacy of TM than anything. If it wasn't so
> good -- particularly in this age when practically no one is starting TM
> anymore (and its been in decline now for 30 years) -- why do you devote so
> much of your time obsessing about TM?
>
> If TM was full of shit, you would have forgotten about it YEARS ago and moved
> on.
>
> Your obsession is, as I see it, a direct result of the incredible success of
> TM to purify your nervous system and enable unstressing. It's been rough for
> you and you're still recovering from the last session of TM that you
> did...what, 25 years ago?
>
> Pretty fucking powerful technique, I'd say.

Keep in mind Shemp, some might have been destined (or however you chose to
understand such fortune) to receive a mantra they'd used before.

What then?

A randomly tossed seed can fall on fertile ground, no?

I'm not complaining personally about TM. I figured I was always fortunate, as I
always had teacher-approved, textbook experiences. TM-Sidhi too. But then again
I'd already been having experiences since I was a kid. Who knows, maybe I was
just some fucked up kid who fell on TM?