--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Sal Sunshine <salsunsh...@...> wrote:

> On Feb 28, 2010, at 9:26 AM, TurquoiseB wrote:
> >
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "WillyTex" <willytex@> wrote:
> > >
> > > According to Nancy Cooke de Herrera, Jerry Jarvis did not
> > > get 'dumped' by the Maharishi or by the TMO.
> >
> > According to Nancy Cooke de Herrera, the tigers
> > that she and her son (The Beatles' "Bungalo Bill")
> > shot after they left their TTC course in Rishikesh
> > to hunt them from elephantback *wanted* to be killed
> > by her so they could gain a higher rebirth.
>
> Gag. Is it just me, or does the TMO seem to be unusually
> filled with nutcases, even for a cult? :)

This is an officially "off the record" moment,
related to me over dinner by Nancy Cooke de
Herrrera herself, before the release of The
Beatles' "White Album."

So it wasn't even "in response" to "Bungalo
Bill" that she volunteered this information.
It was her choosing to tell this to me (a mere
acquaintance of her son who had set up the first
TM course in Eugene, Oregon, which she had chosen
to teach because it allowed her to write off on
her taxes a visit to her son).

Interesting woman, one who I am sure has some
redeeming qualities if one gets to know her
long enough. I had only five days.