TurquoiseB:
> > According to Nancy Cooke de Herrera, Jerry Jarvis
> > did not get 'dumped' by the Maharishi or by the TMO.
> >
> According to Nancy Cooke de Herrera, the tigers
> that she and her son (The Beatles' "Bungalo Bill")
> shot after they left their TTC course in Rishikesh
> to hunt them from elephantback *wanted* to be killed
> by her so they could gain a higher rebirth.

According to what Nancy wrote in her book, the *tiger*
was shot when it attacked one of the guides. It was shot
by her son in self-defense. If true, that makes Nancy's
son a hero. You need to read the book BEFORE you make
your comments.

In fact, Nancy went on the safari before the course was
over. And another fact is that John Lennon was all
screwed up in his head when he wrote "Bungalo Bill". It
was John that got kicked off the TTC course! We've been
over this before.

'Beyond Gurus'
By Nancy Cooke de Herrera
Blue Dolphin, 1992

Read more:

Subject: Beyond Gurus
Author: Willytex
Newsgroups: alt.meditation.transcendental
Date: October 1, 2001
http://tinyurl.com/yjf2zmx

"He said after some prodding: "The Beatles - along with
their entourage, which included Mia Farrow - were doing
drugs, taking LSD, at Maharishi's ashram, and he lost
his temper with them. He asked them to leave, and they
did in a huff. But when they went to the US, John Lennon
gave an interview on the Johnny Carson show, accusing
Maharishi of being a dirty old man..."

Read more:

Subject: Maharishi threw the Beatles out
Author: Willytex