--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Joe" <geezerfr...@...> wrote:

> Denier of what exactly Buck?
>

> >     Yes, nice writing though it mostly 'sposes' only because it seems it
> > isn't your experience, like Turq and curtis do here.  You're getting
> > terribly close to Turq and Curtis writing here in this way.  Least you're
> > not the outright denier like they are.
> >
> > -Buck

Om, Let's just take a most recent blaspheme,
242698.

Non-experience,

", have led me to NOT
BELIEVE that realizing one's enlightenment
benefits anyone other than the person who is
experiencing it.  As to WHY I believe this, I
have seen no evidence in over forty years that
makes me believe otherwise.  ...
Few (other than Curtis) have ever even *challenged*
this assumption on this forum. The belief in the
supposed "specialness" of the enlightened so permeates
the prevailing dogma-mindset of most spiritual seekers
that they never feel that there is any *need* to
challenge it."