I was referring to this statement Willy:

On Mar 22, 2010, at 1:55 PM, WillyTex wrote:

> > It has been proved beyond the shadow of a doubt,
> > that at least five of your teachers were probably
> > unethical: Kalu had a secret mistress; Trungpa died
> > from riotous living; your teacher Osel Tendzin died
> > of AIDS; one of your Shankaracharyas is in court
> > accused of murder; and your other guru was
> > convicted of raping a student.

And no, I never considered Mahesh my guru, although I liked some of his early teachings when I was younger.

Kalu had a karma-mudra. So can anyone desiring such practice, with the proper tantric and yogic initiation. But that's neither here, nor there: he wasn't my teacher.