> > I didn't realize how upset you were going to
> > be when I revealed how unethical your teachers
> > were.

Vaj:
> What kind of teabagger are you, the kind who takes
> pictures or the kind who has his picture taken,
> typically in some colonial rifleman's outfit at a
> rally?

Non sequitur.

So, what does that have to do with your unethical
teachers?

If you had teachers that acted unethical, just admit
it and we can assume that they were not enlightened.

But, stop claiming TMO status, when you clearly have
none. The Maharishi was not one of your teachers.

Maybe you have your own reasons for naming yourself
after Chogyam Trungpa's organization, who died from
the effects of riotous living, 'Vajradhatu', I don't
know. Maybe it's just a coincidence that your name's
are the same.

Maybe you never did attended any spiritual seminars
on Mindfullness in Nova Scotia, directed by Osel
Tendzin, who died of AIDS; maybe you didn't spend a
lot of time with one of the Shankaracharyas, one of
which is in court accused of murder; but you did say
you once wrote a letter to the Swami Rama and then
went to meet him, right?

Was that before or after he raped that student?

"After TM, I spent time checking out numerous
other teachers who taught the same thing. Most
took it a little further, but they also were
not encumbered by having to make it sound
scientific or use primarily English phrasings.

Some even took it as far as Sri Vidya..."