On Mar 23, 2010, at 1:06 PM, WillyTex wrote:

> > So, you didn't have the Maharishi as your teacher, I
> > already knew that, and probably no initiation either.

Vaj:
> Boy you just keep strikin' out Willy!

Is there any evidence that you can present that would
indicate that you ever got initiated by the Maharishi
or one of his teachers? You just said that he was not
one of your teachers. But, the way you talk here,
you're a TM Teacher, and then went on to study with
many 'enlightened' teachers. So, I struck out?

That's not what I said, I said he was not my guru Willy. What is it with Republicans and repeating back what they hear incorrectly?

Sorry they didn't give the fruit or the flowers back and I didn't take any pictures. I do still have my old silk asana pants if you might want them. What is your waist size?