> > Willy just admitted he is a teabagger so we now
> > definitely know how stupid he is though I think
> > we've known that for years.

Vaj:
> Are you sure this doesn't mean Willy is actually
> showing up on college campuses and placing his
> "teabags" over drunken frat-boys passed-out eyes
> and snapping a quick picture with his Polaroid?

Ouch! You really got back at me this time, Vaj.

I didn't realize how upset you were going to be
when I revealed how unethical your teachers were.

The truth sometimes really hurts, when you realize
you've been duped for forty years into buying into
the snake oil business. I empathize with you, Bro!

> Willy, which kind of teabagger are you?

But, it's true - you can call me 'Willy' or you
can call me a 'teabagger' if that helps you to
make me less human.

Sometimes that helps people who can't win a debate
- they resort to saying things and calling people
names, and it makes them feel better, I guess.

So, I guess I proved my point, Vaj - your teachers
were unethical, and now you are too. None of your
teachers were enlightened - and you all exhibit a
lack of ethics, even in a minor debate on the
internet.

The arguementum ad hominiem attack is the second
to last resort of someone who is loosing a debate
and is unable to respond with legitimacy. The last
resort (most difficult for the ego) is to admit
that he or she might be wrong.