WillyTex wrote:

>>> Are you thinking that on a government
>>> insurance plan, they won't be telling
>>> you what you can eat or not?
>>>

> Bharirtu:
>
>> No one tells me what to do. Not even
>> the government...
>>

> Yeah, I'd like to see the letter you send
> to the IRS telling them you're not going
> to pay anymore U.S. income tax. Please
> send me a copy of the letter from your
> jail cell.

They've paid me the last few years. :-D

> Good luck.
>
> <snip>
>

>>> We need less government regulation,
>>> not more!
>>>

>> What if the majority revolts.
>>

> You don't even attend tea party protests,
> Barry, get real! You probably don't even
> own a gun for self-protection, so how are
> you going to revolt - by not paying for
> health care insurance?

So you're a tea partier?  Figures you seem to have the Willies all the time.

> The fact is, over half of Americans are
> opposed to the health care reform bill.
>
> If they see their insurance premiums
> increase, or if there are big changes in
> their group plan, they will probably vote
> Republican or independent in the next
> election.

The health reform bill is a Republican bill.  Independent is fine.
Bernie Sanders is a good example.
> It is going to be a difficult election
> year for some Democrats. Over thirty Dems
> voted 'no' on the Health Care Insurance
> Reform Bill, so they will probably be
> re-elected.

The Republicans don't love you either, Comrade Willy.  You're just one
of their "useful idiots."
> But, the others maybe not - they are
> going to have to hard 'sell' the bill to
> the voters when they get back home.
>
> Good luck with that!
>
> Seniors don't like their Medicare cut
> back, and most people don't like
> increased taxes. Many young people don't
> want to have to pay for the health care
> of older people, so they are going to
> resent additional payroll deductions.
>
> My plan makes sense, you're does not.
>
> Your plan is to conspire to revolt
> against the U.S. Government, with a
> show of arms, to what, change the U.S.
> Constitution?
>
> My plan is to increase jobs for everyone,
> paying good money, so that people can
> pay for their own health care and their
> insurance; reduce government spending,
> so we can reduce the deficit and taxes;
> and bring down the high cost of health
> care by doctors and hospitals and drug
> companies.

Jobs doing what, o' brilliant one?  You still haven't answered that
question yet.
> Ron Paul thinks it is not a good idea
> to have the federal government running
> the U.S. health care system. Ron Paul
> wants to reduce the size of government
> and stick to the U.S. Constitution.
>
> Paul thinks it is illegal for the
> government to take your money without
> your consent, and give it to others.
>
> Paul thinks it's not fair for you to
> have to pay for the same level of care
> with your hard-earned money, while
> others, who pay no taxes, get the same
> level of care as you do.

You mean the folks who sit around a swimming pool cutting coupons? Yes,
unearned income should be taxed a little.  I believe there is something
about that in this bill.