--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
<mailto:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com> , "WillyTex" <willy...@...>
wrote:

> > > Are you thinking that on a government
> > > insurance plan, they won't be telling
> > > you what you can eat or not?
> > >
> off:
> > British eat what they want you dumbass.
> >
> What about smoking - isn't that regulated
> by taxation and forbidden in some public
> places in Great Britain? Of course it is>>

A corporation making a profit out of poisoning your dumb ass, so that we
healthy people have to pick up the tab of paying for your ill=health and
thereby paying indirectly for their profits....is ILLEGAL.

We will hunt down and destroy corporations that poison ANYONE. Even an
asshole dumbass like you, that doesn't know any better. We will destroy
them for poisoning you, even if you don't like it. Dumb asses like you
in the red states cost us in the civilized states a lot of money.
Poisoning people is illegal. And we don't want to keep paying for your
leeching off of society, getting benifits, while poisoning yourself.

Your days are over Willytex. You are the past. I am the future.

OffWorld