--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, tartbrain <no_re...@...> wrote:
snip ME:   Anyhooo...I am not an extreme skeptic. Starting with the physical
world suites me fine.

> Well yeah! If I was getting comped fine suites I too would be very fine
> indeed with the physical world!

Nice catch, I only wish spell check could save me from myself!

> (oh, you meant suits you fine -- OK. Never Mind. --as AnnaRossanandana
> schrrreeet -- thats the Primary mistake of the Intellect

I found this phrase in the movement to be offensive.  Plus I don't believe my
intellect is mistaken about the primacy of matter I believe it is mistaken to
believe in the primacy of consciousness.  (one that gets sorted out fast while
under general anesthesia and I assume when the brain rots.)

<snip>

> > If it is all illusion, how would I know?
>

> I struggle with that a lot.Really. like if the illusions is so good, the
> really good illusary mind and senses would fall into the trap of believing
> they were real.

Funny how in different stages of life different philosophical questions seem
relevant.  Now I am more interested in built in cognitive deficiencies and what
to do about them then deeper questions of existence.  I figure that I am the
least likely to make a breakthrough in those areas, I can hardly keep all the
tiny shit I need to perform my shows in all the right bags BEFORE I have driven
off to the show.