Curtis:
> I paid $700 in his doctor's office to get the
> magic word "amrita" to repeat to cure physical
> conditions...

So, how much money do you estimate that have you
paid out to various cult leaders since you were
eighteen? $10,000?

Barry says he gave the Maharishi over $5,000 just
to learn 'Yogic Flying'. Vaj seems to have spent
thousands of dollars flying all over the planet
to get more gibberish whispered into his left ear.

At least yours was a real word, not a nonsense
monosyllable, right? But, this doesn't really do
much to support your claim to being rational.