Thanks for the reply. More later. But I do classify such experiences in the
realm of poetry and art. its like is a simile -- like that -- not a metaphor
(is that). But I am open to the possibility that it is metaphor. (sorry if I
hosed the use of these words, simile an metaphor)

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "curtisdeltablues" <curtisdeltabl...@...>