Evidently something good in Transcendental Meditation is happening.

Seeing Jerry Jarvis again could be extreemely enjoyable.  I'd drive up there to
see it.

Could they let Jerry speak in Fairfield for a 'badge-less' meeting with the
larger meditating community here?  Would Jerry meet with the meditators
no-badge-niks off campus now?   Or, is he too much the party-man now to be
independent that way?  Independent of Bevan?  Could his TM handlers let him out
in Fairfield?  Would Bevan?

Jai Guru Dev,
-B in FF