--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Buck" <dhamiltony...@...> wrote:

> Evidently something good in Transcendental Meditation is happening.
>
> Seeing Jerry Jarvis again could be extreemely enjoyable.

Really?

I like Jerry and he was inspirational when I was a teen and in my early 20's.
But over the years, I have either become jaded or more discriminating. What is
Jerry going to say:

a) good ol day stories -- fun for about 2 minutes I suppose

b) a rehash of MMY's old stuff -- not very interested

c) revelation he has has since being estranged from the TMO -- ditto

d) his interpretations of the TMO's new stuff. -- double boring

e) his vision for a new TMO -- (running for the door)