> > I think I've detected a trend here. Stung by my recent
> > posts asking people to pay attention to the *intent* of
> > her posts, not the content, THE CORRECTOR has begun
> > limiting herself to one gratuitous and unnecessary
> > "Barry Bash" per day.  :-)
> >
> > It won't last. The "Inquisition Mindset" always wins
> > out.  :-)
>
> It won't "last" because it never existed. As with so
> many others of your claims, it's a product of the
> fantasies your mind automatically generates when you've
> been caught out on something. :-)

Just because it's fun, WHY should we not construe
your "comeback" as not referring to YOU and YOUR
actions, and YOUR behavior when "caught out on
something?" The facts are there on FFL in this
case.

Also, just because it's fun, since you mentioned
"solipsism" recently in one of your gratuitous,
unnecessary "Bash Barry" posts, have you even
*noticed* that no one "piles on" to them the way
you want them to any more? And that no one (other
than Nabby and Willytex) even *reacts* to them?

T'would seem that the "audience poll" suggests that
you have finally achieved the same level of ignor-
ability as Willytex. Congratulations.  :-)