> > Barry, dear, this fantasy doesn't suddenl become true
> > just because you've repeated it one more time. :-)
>
> How about the one in which one of your "enemies"

One of my "enemies"? Do you consider me your "enemy,"
Barry?

> has become rattled or mentally unstable in your
> opinion because they got so unhinged by one of
> your posts that they started making stupid typos?  :-)

Yeah, you tried that one before, Barry, and it doesn't
work any better than your other idiocies. I make my
share of typos, but you won't find them any more
frequently in hostile exchanges than nonhostile ones.

Yours, however, tend to show up when you're rattled.