--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Bhairitu <noozg...@...> wrote:

> You SOUND like you're trying to do damage control.   :-D

No damage to BE controlled.

> All I did was pass along the info the MSNBC reported plus
> comment on what would happen if it blows.

No reason for you not to do that. But all I did was
quote an MSNBC update and two reputable blogs to the
effect that the earlier report was false, and point
out that nobody else was reporting it.

And you suggested the report was being denied because
they didn't want the public to be alarmed--as if you
could keep a volcano eruption from the public!

>  Ever been to a volcano?  Ever look at
> the mapping of how the lava flows to the surface.

Bhairitu, I'm not disputing that one or the other of
the two nearby volcanos could well blow. They've done
it before when this one erupted; and it's well known
that volcanos that are near each other can be
connected in various ways. It wouldn't surprise me
a bit if one of the others erupted. It's just that
it didn't happen *this morning*.

   I would suspect at