--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Joe" <geezerfr...@...> wrote:

Did I miss something?  Why are we assuming he wasn't down and dialing till the
end?  He, like many smart guys, may have just gotten better at it.  And a
person deeply involved in the movement (I'm not mentioning any names but we all
know some World Gov Ladies) would rather die than give up the MASTER'S secrets.)

Of course contrary to all the perfect health immortality bullshit, he was a
sick old man long before his time. But if I have one more woman approach me
after a show and tell me about their flaccid lingum husband after the age of 55
I'm gunna put a gun in my mouth. Use it or lose it guys, that's all I'm say'n.