Does anyone really know the style in which Girish lives?

AFIK he built a no expense spared palace ostensibly for Maharishi to come back
to India to, while knowing that (a) Maharishi wasn't going to be around for
long and (b) Maharishi had no plans to return. Then he told M that he'd built a
wonderful palace for him and M said, "I'm not interested, you can keep it",
whereupon Girish said "Gee thanks uncle, I am most honoured". There are
pictures of it somewhere but I can't be bothered to find them.

Anyone have news from Kansas? The part finished empty shell of "Maharishi
Central University" will be going up for sale as farmland sometime in the next
couple of years.

It'll be interesting to see if they'll realise where Bevan's/Maharishi's fear
based administration has led them, or if they'll carry on blaming everyone
else.