What's the first sign?  Proably it'll be folks not getting paid and Big B
saying, "Marishy wants you to work with us....we're trying to sell some
properties."

Hey, here's the idea:  make those Vedi buildings into condos....transform MUM
into a retirement community....all the pundit boys could do lawncare.

Given the past, we can expect that most folks won't be told anything until
literally the last minute -- some cop arrives to let a creditor take a computer
to put up for auction, bam, like that.

I hope it's the course office they hit first.  I'd drive to FF to see that and
have the delightful moment when these pale-assed wraiths slowly emerge from the
emptied building and, you know, start shuffling around eating brains.

Edg