Did I refer to myself in the 3rd person, Alex...:-), 3rd person is only for
retards.

Never for Alex Stanley !!!

If I say - Dear Alex I love you too, would that make you happy? I will never
use 3rd person with you or anyone who hates it. Just let me know. My focus
is on the other, not myself. I hope you will discern and understand the
difference, the retards are focussed on themselves, awakened on the other
since all my karmas are finished. I have nothing left to achieve, I'm just
having fun and a blast.

Love - Ravi.

On Tue, May 18, 2010 at 7:00 AM, Alex Stanley <j_alexander_stan...@yahoo.com