Dear "do.rflex"

You are the first one to totally stump me today, I admire your courage,
authenticity, intelligence.....LOL.

I don't know how to react since I can't call you any loving names. I will
simply say I love my "do.rflex" - are you from planet Zinooka, by any
chance? How does anyone take you seriously I wonder...:-)

My life is an open book, if you take sometime from your constant vomiting
and throwing up, you can read it and discern for yourself - why do you have
to depend on others? I'm on facebook, my videos are on Youtube, my whole
life is public, my love for everyone is total and I don't need any props
like my disciples.

Can you provide me your details - first name, last name, family details,
place of residence, where you work, names of your family members and where I
can meet you? Any facebook or youtube links detailing your qualifications?
Any batgap.com interviews? Do you at least have any recommendation from
Rick? Sally, Torky, Tarty? Are you buddies with shukri, freakybrain? C'mon
give me something to work with you, pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee, I beg
you...........LOL....you don't want to feel my love.......

Now all my disciples will get it - create complicated yahoo troll email ids
to totally confuse me..LOL, but I'm totally adaptable I will surely come up
with something, I'm a greater guru than Maharishi or Ammachi, I love dealing
with the "bottom of the cans" like you....:-), but you need to be honest and
authentic..

Love - Ravi.