I'm a South Indian Brahmin who traces his family lineage to Sage Bharadwaja,
I'm the best expression of my mom and dad, I have strong samskaras of all my
Brahmin forefathers. I have earned the right to be a Brahmin, not by birth
but my own efforts. I do astrology, ayurveda, I can read your energy. I was
a Guru/Yogi in my last life, my wife is a yogini, my both boys are yogis.

My Guru is Ammachi, the supreme mother. I have been working as a Software
engineer from 1996, I have an IQ of 140, people who love me and respect me
at work.

I'm on Facebook - facebook.com/chivukula.ravi, my email is
chivukula.r...@gmail.com, my videos showing my bliss are on youtube.com,
available upon request, I live in Fremont, CA work in San Francisco, CA

What do you have?