I have:    www.myspace.com/thearismusic

________________________________
From: Ravi Chivukula <chivukula.r...@gmail.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Tue, 18 May, 2010 4:05:15 PM
Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] Re: Ravi's clarifications on his experiences

I'm a South Indian Brahmin who traces his family lineage to Sage Bharadwaja,
I'm the best expression of my mom and dad, I have strong samskaras of all my
Brahmin forefathers. I have earned the right to be a Brahmin, not by birth but
my own efforts. I do astrology, ayurveda, I can read your energy. I was a
Guru/Yogi in my last life, my wife is a yogini, my both boys are yogis.

My Guru is Ammachi, the supreme mother. I have been working as a Software
engineer from 1996, I have an IQ of 140, people who love me and respect me at
work.

I'm on Facebook - facebook.com/ chivukula. ravi, my email is chivukula.ravi@
gmail.com, my videos showing my bliss are on youtube.com, available upon
request, I live in Fremont, CA work in San Francisco, CA

What do you have?

Dear "do.rflex"