Dear "yifuxero" piece of shit....

It doesn't matter what I say, you already are one of my "bottom of the can"
idiotic retarded wannabe thuggie disciple...LOL..join the queue after torky,
sally, tartie, shukri, freakybrain...you are the sixth...

Ravi Chivukula is a hunter.....:-)

His eyes are hypnotic....LOL..

You know how a lion catches its prey. It just locks its eyes with its prey -
the minute the prey looks at the lion, it is frozen and all the lion has to
do now is devour it.

So you can run, you can hide, I will find you, look at you, hypnotize you,
devour you and give you moksha...

P.S. I make a 6 figure salary that you can only dream of..so you can come
and lick my ass and I will pay you for that..LOL....

Love - Ravi.