From: TurquoiseB <no_re...@yahoogroups.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Sat, 22 May, 2010 2:10:33 AM
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: Ravi Guru's mad delusional behavior revealed.

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, ditzyklanmail <carc...@...> wrote:

> After reading quite a few posts here at Fairfield, I have
> to admit, the Turquoise jewel does make some sense and even
> with the sometimes rude awakening, he seems like a "nice
> person."  Anyways, was the Ravi poster, actually Turquoise
> in disguise? Just wondering as I whistle.

Now you've done it...the TurquoiseB haters will be
on *your* ass now. :-)

For the record, Ravi wasn't me. Unlike, say, many
of the participants in the BATGAP forum, I don't
need to surround myself with clones of myself to
serve as foils or "Yes men" to what I say. Count
yerself lucky...what would this forum be like if
there were more than one of me here?  :-)