Yes...now that you mention it, there was that one post from him saying he would
eat Amma for lunch and Maharishi for dinner, or words to that effect.

But you know, the whole episode brings up a topic that has long fascinated me;
and that is the very fine line that separates so-called "enlightenment" from
borderline behavioral disorders such as  paranoid schizophrenia.

I'm open to the possibility that "enlightenment" is just a stamp of
authenticity on certain behavioral disorders. When I spent time around MMY I
certainly saw behaviors that would have sent most folks in for some mental
retread time.