Right, my wife is a licensed behavioral therapist, not me, so my terms might
not be quite right.

However, I really do wonder about this "fine line". Could it be that
"enlightenment" is nothing more than sanctioned and approved paranoid
schizophrenia?

If so, did we pay a lot of money and spend a lot of time "rounding" in hopes of
programming ourselves into a permanent state of paranoid schizophrenia?