--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Joe" <geezerfr...@...> wrote:

> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Joe" <geezerfreak@> wrote:
> > >
> > > You're a mess Judy. "Tell me what you think I'm not already
> > > aware of or haven't considered or currently hold a contrary
> > > opinion about."  Is the thought of confrontation the motivation
> > > you need to read something?
> >
> > No, dear. You said it "really would cause" me to ponder.
> > I'm trying to find out what you thought it would cause
> > me to ponder *about*. I'm not particularly interested in
> > reading something that just confirms my opinions and
> > doesn't give me any information I don't already know
> > about, you see.
>
> Yup, sure thing there Judy. Why spend $4

(Let's see now, it started as under $10, then $5, now
it's down to $4. Maybe eventually I could get it for
free?)

> to read something that someone else found utterly
> fascinating about the TMO?

Joe, dear, it depends on *what* that someone found
utterly fascinating about the TMO. That's what I'm
trying to get you to give me an idea of, but for some
reason you don't want to say.

> So much to lose (that $4) and so little to gain (knowledge).

Not a matter of price but of time. And I already asked
you, what knowledge would I be gaining that I don't
already have?

One thing I think you may be forgetting is that unlike
you, I never had any illusions about the TMO. So I
doubt a book that criticizes the TMO would give me all
that much to ponder. I could be wrong, of course, but
that's why I keep asking you what it would cause me
to ponder about. Not sure why I can't pry it out of you.
What is it you're unwilling to say about it?

> > > Read it or don't read it. I could care less.
> > >
> > > Your insatiable Barry fixation is the primary reason why
> > > so few choose to interact with you anymore. Surely you
> > > know this?
> >
> > I know this is a mantra Barry hopefully repeats over and
> > over, but it's a false premise, as you'd discover if you
> > weren't inclined to just swallow everything he says as if
> > it were gospel and actually observed my interactions.
>
> "Observe your interactions"? I think I've mentioned that
> I have a life. I'd probably start watching reality shows
> before observing your interactions with Barry to any great
> degree.

Not my interactions with Barry, dumdum. Read what I wrote
again. Better read what you said that I was responding to
first, because I suspect you've forgotten what it was
already.