--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Duveyoung <no_re...@...> wrote:

> Yeah, I do assume some sort of Prime Directive -- in that the
> universe is so old and that civilizations so advanced are a
> gimme.  ll this snatch and grab had to be regulated long ago.
> I can see the exceptions to my speculation having remote
> possibility, but come on -- any imperialistic species would
> have had comeuppance by the inter-galactic police for the crime
> of gluttony.

Ahem.

Might I point out that the twif saying this is the
person who is incapable of imagining a human guy of,
say, my age enjoying a conversation with a younger
woman without wanting to (literally, according to
things he has said on this forum) drug her and take
advantage of her, but who believes that little green
men from space are, like, so past that shit.

Might I also suggest that, just in case little green
men from space turn out to be a reality, Edg carry
around with him a big tube of K-Y Jelly, because his
ass and the asses of people who think like him are
gonna be WAY up at the top of the alien "let's turn
out the twifs" sexual agenda. *By his own standards*,
without the handy tube of K-Y, Edg isn't going to be
able to sit down for a month, if ever again.