Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: What is Science?
Date: Sunday, June 13, 2010, 8:32 AM

 figured you needed to get that off your chest. :-)

Both you and Judy are very similar, in that you
seem to believe that hurling bad writing at someone
you hate is the worst thing you can do to them, and
causes them to feel some kind of pain. I can't speak
for others, but in me it merely causes me to feel
pity for the person who considered it writing.