Barry,

You're not worth the effort to mount the kind of onslaught it would take to
break through your denial, but for funzies, I'll toss out a thousand or so
words right now -- my pleasure -- but not a purposed and aimed agenda wrapped
pleasure with any chance of piercing your cast iron veils.

Nor have you actually given any permission to do so despite the "request."
You've got all shields on red alert all the time -- and it feels like you're a
photobomber in every social situation you enter....unwelcome and making faces
in the background of life.  I think just about everyone is saying, inwardly,
"eeeewwww" when you're around.

I'll put you above Willy in that you are a more clever troll, but you're a
troll nonetheless in that you hit and run.  I tried and tried in my early days
here to like you, because you have a way with words and love writing, but every
time I challenged you, you IMMEDIATELY resorted to smarm and putdowns and in
general emitting a vibe that would get your face punched in real life.  I gave
you several chances to be a regular person, but you always have treated me with
an unfounded derision.  I finally had to see my own naiveté about people on the
Internet and that you are simply a rotton fucking person to invite to any
gathering.

"Unfounded" in that you will not engage ANYONE here with a true "let's get at
the truth together" intent.  If I've been wrong about this or that, and I'm
human, so yeah I have been wrong, but when I have been you've been as cruel as
Willy, stupid as Sal, and flat out chicken shit cowardly when it comes to you
having to step up and actually engage others with sober analysis.

I have seen you be confronted by DOZENS of others here and you have treated
them as you have me, so I finally got it that it wasn't personal and that I was
only witnessing another broken mind thrashing around in a blinding pain and
striking even those who would approach you with succor of some sort for the
malady.

I tried my best to suck it up, ignore your addiction to "gotcha," and give you
another chance.....because Marek and Curtis, the saints, do so.  I've done this
MANY times -- even recently I tossed you a bone by telling Rick I agreed with
you about pulling the Ravi videos, but though I have done this sort of white
flag waving many times, you simply keep growling like a dog with a bone who
cannot abide any petting.  In short, you're mean and all it takes for you to
justify an acid remark -- even on a newbie -- is that you have had your morning
coffee.

You brag about having relationships with young women that on the up and up, but
yet you admit to slavering and ogling and leering with your one phrase "hit
it."  There's you in a nutshell -- you'd hit it if conditions allowed.  Your
morality towards women is conditional instead of absolute, and you simply yell
out some "fuck you" and run if anyone challenges you about it.

I think anyone here could analyze you enough to deconstruct your ex-pat
lifestyle as "but of course that's what that kind of person would do."  You've
run from anything that could possibly ask you to have a heart and really deal
with how you impact others.  The only way to improve your general level of
happiness would be to give you a taser and let you use it with a Double-O-Seven
disregard for others.

As for my opinions about God, aliens, et al, you're not really listening, so
shame on me if I discuss these things with you with any expectations of
civility.  I've posted many times about these topics and you have yet to come
at me with my own quotes and a red pencil and a sincere inquiry.

And everything you've done to me -- you've done to everyone here with but few
exceptions.  You come off as a greasy mitted pizza delivery guy dressed in
Italy's colors trying to buddy up and rudely shaking the gloved hand of someone
at the monochromatic Ascot Opening Race scene in My Fair Lady.

Of course, I can only say these things because I have my own dark side which
admittedly has some resonant congruity with your own -- for who has not been
psychically pounded into a hamburger faced pug by life like Sly at the end of
Rocky, but it's on a leash, and I am pained when it slips its collar, but you
don't even know how to say, "I'm sorry," when your pitbull has been found
hunting among mere kittens.

You are the worst person at Fairfield life -- if you left, there'd be a big
sigh of relief here, and minds might again have the courage to try to engage
others here with a true spontaneity.  Your sniping obliterates any positivity
you bring to this place with your snapshots of Europe etc.

There, I've done my good deed for Sunday and maybe saved Judy some toil.