TurquoiseB:
> One of those myths is that they are by definition
> incapable of speaking anything that is not Truth...

So, enlightenment is by your definition, the sense
of 'Wonder' you feel when you meditate on the 'Truth'.

FairfieldLife/message/249795

That's one of the myths that TMers like to rap about.

You 'walk the walk' by sending messages from cafes
expounding on psychological states without even
having read a single book or attended a single class
in Psychology 101?

So, I guess that's a wrap on this subject.

But, you'd think that you would have at least read
one book on psychology by Abraham Maslow or Carl
Jung!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Archetype

You claimed to have read over 200 books on the
Cathars, but not a single book on the Gnostics.

Everyone knows that Bogumils are derivbed from
Paulicans, Paulicans from Manicheans, Manicheans
from Gnostics and the Cathars are derived from
Gnostics.

Subject: Cathars are derived from Gnostics
Author: Kater Moggin
Newsgroups: alt.religion.gnostic
Date: May 10, 2007
http://tinyurl.com/25ynndy

The question is, why would anyone rap about
psychology or the Gnostics when they obviously
don't know anything about either? It doesn't
make any sense to rap about 'enlightenment'
when you haven't even experienced it.

Go figure.