> Well, the other 'thing' really besides 'funding' people to meditate in the
> domes would be rescinding the administrative DADT policy for those meditators
> who would like to join and could join the group meditations in the domes
> doing TM and the TM-Siddhis.  The remedy is quite simple and in the hands of
> the TMo.  They don't have enough people around to just pay anymore.  In fact,
> they need to come to terms with the meditating community if they would really
> like to have their numbers where they would like them.  This is a 20 year
> problem they have let fester.
>

> Their tragedy (the TMo's) is that neither of the theorem #1 or #2 will get
> close to being tested either way no matter how much the true-believers might
> wish, if their own old problem of excluding meditators over visiting
> spiritual healers and other spiritual saints is not simply and directly
> nullified.
>
> They have an old administrative problem that has become cultural which they
> are going to have to deal with internally to get the meditating community
> back together in the domes otherwise.  It appears that won't happen easily
> before the Trustees might with strong backbones remove some very large
> body(s) in the way.
>
> God help them.
>
> Jai Adi Shankara,
> -Buck

I went up to the hardware store the other day and stopped for coffee also along
the way.  As I went along I asked meditators if they were in the domes(?) and
found seven people in passing who were not in the domes because they have gone
to see the lady saints.  I asked each if they would be willing to go to the
domes, if they were simply asked to do TM and TM-siddhis(?)with the group in
the domes. They all said 'yes'.

The movement evidently has an administrative (cultural) problem with the
meditating community.

Buck in FF