--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, brian64705 <no_re...@...> wrote:

> This is interesting. A report from Bloomberg with comments
> added from Christopher Story of WorldReports.org

Brian, you do know Christopher Story is a crackpot, right?

He just makes stuff up. Look at this page:

http://www.worldreports.org/news/109_henry_paulson_has_died_after_being_shot_in_the_chest_%7D%7D

http://tinyurl.com/2bfvh2u

If you know who Henry Paulson is, you know he's still very
much alive.

Story also "reports" on that page that George H.W. Bush was
arrested and held for three days, that George W. Bush found
the severed head of one of his prized horses in his bed, and
that GWB was blackmailed by his father and Bill Clinton. And
lots more insane nonsense.

I mean, come on.

The Bloomberg article is one thing; if it actually exists--
I wouldn't put it past Story to write it himself and say it
was from Bloomberg--you're a lot better off just reading it
at the source instead of via Story with his comments.