Hmm - more ad hominems!

In this case Christopher Story is merely reposting a story from Bloomberg news
with a few comments. Have a look at the video of the former Money Laundering
unit of Wachovia interviewed on the left here at
http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2010-06-29/banks-financing-mexico-s-drug-cartels-admitted-in-wells-fargo-s-u-s-deal.html

So you're saying these are right wing nut jobs?

The videos of Chistopher Story are here:

http://www.google.com/search?client=safari&rls=en&q=%22christopher%20story%22&oe=UTF-8&um=1&ie=UTF-8&tbo=u&tbs=vid:1&source=og&sa=N&hl=en&tab=wv

Yes I use snopes for more trivial matters. But certainly not for the high
finance allegations being discussed here.