Judy, If by "reputable" you mean main stream media, I have to disagree when it
comes to investigations of very powerful vested interests.

But what I find heartening in this story is indeed now we seem to be seeing
more truth in main stream outlets such as Bloomberg. And I am seeing it in Fox
going after the Federal Reserve/AIG scandal which may be the biggest fraud in
US history. These are really positive signs. There's a lot of gloom about -
especially with this Gulf disaster, and the economic recovery seems to have
stalled. So I look for these signs that indeed a better world is emerging and
we can see light at the end of the tunnel.

Whistle-blowers have an important role to play. They don't always get it right
- but they help to lead the way for further investigation to uncover the truth.
In this case Bloomberg is revealing what many have said for decades. Mike
Ruppert has been a long time whistleblower on the role banks and the govt
collaborate in the international drugs trade. His work began by exposing
undercover CIA operations to bring drugs into the US while he was an LAPD
officer. He is a hero in my view and his work nearly cost him his life.