> > I think you have a tremendous amount of
> > unresolved personal resentment against MMY that
> > prevents you from taking a rational view of him.

Turq:
> For the record, I do not agree with your assessment
> of Curtis and either his motivations or his
> "unresolved resentment" towards Maharishi...

For the record, I have not seen anyone that posts here
that does NOT have some "unresolved resentment" towards
Maharishi, and that resentment does prevent them from
expressing a rational view of him.

I don't see how anyone, such as Curtis and Barry, could
avoid a certain amount of resentment towards the
Maharishi after having devoted ten to fifteen years of
service, in time and a great deal of money to his
programs.

On the other hand, Judy has never worked for the TMO
in any capacity, so she is able to dialog about the guy
much more rationally and take a much more balanced view.

Judy is able to see the resentment in Curtis and Barry,
a resentment which causes them to have an inability to
discourse rationally about the Maharishi.

Judy wins the argument, hands down, because of her
lack of resentment. If anything, she resents the TMO,
for making all those false promises. The TMO IS Curtis
and Barry. In many ways, Curtis and Barry are still
selling the snake oil, through reverse osmosis, and
they don't even seem to be aware of that fact.

Just my OPINION, of course.