Wow! I spent this weekend reading Judith's book. A very moving and
well-considered account of her emotional/sexual involvement with Maharishi. I
highly recommend it if you feel like having a subtle breaking of a few
erroneous concepts regarding Maharishi and the role of a guru in your life. But
if you are not secure in your spiritual "wisdom" and hold onto concepts above
your own intuition and simple experience, this book will either crush you or
force you into deeper denial. Good luck! My love for Maharishi only increased
after reading it. Life is amazing, isn't it?