I don't see any reason to continue this ping-ponging.  You're smart enough to
be slippery, and my only wish is that I had the "heart of Judy Stein" to bring
forth the issues and show how you're non-responsive in large regard.  I don't
have that kind of grit, and I've abandoned many a thread here just because the
slog was too much for the little profit that might be garnered.

Anyone here think that Pete nailed my ass good and countered my
confrontationals with clear answers?

I will admit that Pete scrambled a bit and ponied up some nice safe answers,
but, clearly, because of my rude tone, well, who would expect someone to come
back at me with openness instead of spin?  If I had expected suchly, shame on
me, eh?  I didn't, and I have been rewarded with exactly what I expected from
Pete:  words from behind a mask.

That experiment concluded, with nothing more to gain from poking at him, I
don't think I'll be smacking Pete about his SSRS stuff anymore.  My profit is a
personal "take" that Pete is now a confirmed-by-me true believer and immune to
most arguments.   If SSRS gets caught with his dong somewhere outside his
dhoti, then we might see some actual clockworks whirling inside Pete's head.  I
await.

Does anyone here at FFL think that SSRS is "clean" compared to Maharishi's
"dirt?"  Any other followers of SSRS here?

Seems to me that shit rolls downhill, and SSRS was, by dint of spiritual
osmosis, fully educated about processing the punters.  To think that SSRS came
away from his TMO experiences as more moral than Maharishi -- when virtually
every single person around Maharishi was keeping secrets large and small about
the various shenanigans -- or that SSRS is/will be less likely to milk the
crowd for buckazoids is about as blinkered a view of SSRS as can be.  And,
isn't that very dynamic the one that saved Maharishi all kinds of negativity --
because,  hey, how bad could a guy be if he spent 13 years at the feet of Guru
Dev?

Sorry, but if SSRS is enlightened and huggywuggyji incarnate, one would have to
ask where suchlike was during his stay with Maharishi when so many false-fronts
had to be maintained that it is certain he was privy to them and said nothing
to rock the boat.

Did SSRS get Maharishi's hand-me-down girls?  Just askin!  Maybe they ate roast
beef and boozed it up -- why not speculate this way when money laundering,
hush-up extortions, rich-privileges, real-estate flimflams, fudged science
reports, and flat out lies were the order of the day?  Even if the sexcapades
had not come to light, I don't feel asking the question is out of line in the
least.

Has SSRS ever gone on record excoriating the TMO for its excesses and calling
Maharishi to admit and atone?

That his followers set up shop in FF to glean the dregs, dross and dopes from
the crowd of TM tipping-pointers is a sign of low integrity.  SSRS is content
to process the lees for faint tracers of money still clinging to the
Girish-scoured wallets of the used-to-be-TB-TMers.

And as a final note, let me point out that MANY ex-TMers went on to milk crowds
of their own gathering, and it turns out that this is not a rare thing at all
for morally corrupt persons to do.  Think: Bloomfield, Beckley, Grey, et al --
it's not hard to gather a following, so even SSRS's mild achievements in
amassing a donor list are hardly a proof of core excellence.  Hell, even Vaughn
Abrams started a movement when everyone knew he was a flat out criminal -- and
that movement still thrives to this day.

If SSRS is the real deal, someone should speak up for him regarding the above
issues.  Personally, I don't care if someone is a true believer, for, hey, I
still am in many ways, and I understand the appeal, but to deny "certain facts"
is something I can no longer "keep down" when it comes to assessing a guru in
this world where almost all of them have clay feet and clogged bank accounts.

Edg