--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Sal Sunshine <salsunsh...@...> wrote:

> On Aug 9, 2010, at 1:20 PM, Peter wrote:
>
> >> Sal, I never saw her experience as being related to her brain tumor.
>
> Pete, I never said it did~~I said it as being related to her
> depression. Not just related, actually~~but the "awakening"
> (so-called) being simply a prolonged case of depression that
> went undiagnosed.

FWIW, a couple of years before I started TM, I was diagnosed
with full-blown clinical depression (which fortunately lifted
after about a year).

Nothing in my experience of what it was like to be depressed
resonates even *faintly* with her descriptions. Couldn't
possibly have been more different, except in that it was very
unpleasant.