On Aug 9, 2010, at 1:20 PM, Peter wrote:

>> Sal, I never saw her experience as being related to her brain tumor.

Pete, I never said it did~~I said it as being related to her depression.
Not just related, actually~~but the "awakening" (so-called) being
simply a prolonged case of depression that went undiagnosed.
(see below).

I didn't address the issue of the brain tumor at all.
But I wouldn't be surprised if prolonged depression
could make you more susceptible to other brain
abnormalities.  In any case, it's very sad and is yet
one more instance of a TMer (or in this case a former
one) dying~~possibly unnecessarily~~long before their time.