The old wingnut switcheroo, eh?  Avoid answering a question by asking
another one?  I'm not falling for that one.  So you must be Tea
Partier?  IOW, an Idiocrat.  Do you actually believe that Glenn Beck is
bringing kindness and decency to the world or Rupert Murdoch for that
matter or the Koch brothers?  Under those terms you would have thought
that Hitler and Mussolini were your kind of guys.