Marcio:
> ...everybody talked talked talked, but about
> the techniques of mantra about the details of
> the additions of fertilizer nobody said almost
> nothing...

It's very common for TM Teachers to keep secrets
- that's why even the ex-TM Teachers on the forum
won't tell you the secrets of the MMY's advanced
techniques.

After years of reading the messages these people
post, I must say I'm really disappointed - they
suck as informants!

The first advanced technique was popularly known
as the 'Night Technique' and is one of the most
subtle and profound yoga techniques known to
adepts.

The technique involves a type of siddha yoga to
be performed just before sleeping.

The Night Technique involves empowerment, pure
and simple, and comes naturally, based on one's
spiritual evolution. It is akin to 'dejavu',
that is, the ability to remember, on a very
subtle level, a previous life experience.

This special sense of perception or seeing,
involves yet another further subtlety, a very
subtle perception of an altered STATE previously
experienced, whether in this life or the past.

The Night Technique is best performed in a
personal zone of tranquility, one that is built
and arranged according to Vastu principles.

In addition, the orientation of the body is
crucial to the success of these types of siddha
yoga, an aspect often overlooked by beginners,
who unwittingly sometimes sit or sleep with
their backs toward the south door.

Most TMers only repeat the bija portion of
their mantra when they sit in meditation.
However, according to Marshy, in deep sleep the
entire mantra with the sri and the namah may be
repeated.

When I practice Marshy's secret Night Technique,
I often fall asleep with the bija portion of my
mantra still in my mind. When practicing the
Night Technique, Satyanand advised me to be
aware of the area just above my heart chakra,
and to put the bija there and let it rest.

Then, all you have to do is babysit your bija,
right on your heart chakra. Just set it, and
forget it!

By resting your bija at the heart chakra, the
subtle currents from your Istadevata will
permeate your entire being.

For example, my Istadevata is Saraswati, the
Goddess of Learning. By resting the bija
portion of her name, that is, 'aing', at the
heart chakra, my intelligence grows by leaps
and bounds, right while I'm sleeping!

Then, when I awake in the morning I will feel
refreshed and full of energy and knowledge.

With the Night Technique you can forget about
using an alarm clock to wake up. You just
formulate in your mind what time you would
like to awaken. It's that simple!