Actually, I think we have had a really nice three month period here.
At the risk of sounding corny, I think people have been respecting one
another quite a bit more.  Differences of opinion are tolerated without
devolving  into personal attacks, which then seem to never end.  I, at
least, have seen a different side to Vaj which I have enjoyed.    I've
also enjoyed the input from Rory and Jim.  I get no impression that they
are trying to sell anything.  Just offering  perspectives that one can
take or leave.

"RoryGoff" <roryg...@...> wrote:

> I apologize whole-heartedly, Sal, to you and Vaj and Turq and everyone
else for all the obvious bullsh*it and mean-spiritedness you have
spotted in me and called me on. Many thanks for doing so; I appreciate
it, and am giving it my full attention and intention to heal it.